After this wonderfully straightforward procedure I couldn’t be happier and more confident!
Thank you for doing such a great job. I am shocked at the results. I will be recommending PureWhite.
I was sceptical before having my teeth whitened but I am glad that I did it. Definitely worth the cost.
- Single teeth whitening treatment ONLY £95.00
- Couples ONLY £Telephone to discuss
- Mobile appointments now available
- Relaxed Environment
- Professional Dental Whitening Service
- Peroxide Free and Peroxide Teeth Whitening
The White Diet is very important to any teeth whitening procedure. You must keep to this for 48 hours and avoid any food that will cause discolouration during the period.
What you CAN have:
- Drinks: Still or Sparkling water, Tonic water, Lemonade, Skimmed milk only.
- Alcoholic Drinks (clear liquids only): Vodka, Malibu, Vodka Ice, Gin, White Wine.
- Food must be white only: Chicken must be dry or boiled (no fat), Turkey, White Fish, White Rice, White Pasta with white sauce only, Cauliflower, Cottage cheese, White Pasta sauce.
- Potatoes: Mashed, Boiled, Baked (you must take the skin off).
- Keep to Rice Krispies with Skimmed milk, nothing with wheat in it.
- Chewing gum is fine - keep it unsweetened
What you CANNOT have:
- Drink: tea (deepest staining), Coffee, Cola, Orange, No fizzy drinks etc.
- Alcoholic Drinks (ANY alcohol with a colour!): Red Wine, Beer, Guinness etc.
- Food - Vegetables: Carrots, Peas, Sweet Corn, Broccoli, Green Beans, Sprouts, Mushrooms etc.
- Food - Salad: No Beetroot, Tomatoes, Red/Green Lettuce, etc.
- Keep away from Bread but you can have a thin slice of White Pitta Bread.
- Keep away from ALL fruit apart from Bananas because most fruit is acidic.
- Keep away from sauces like Bolognaise. Avoid all dairy creams, margarine and butter.
- Keep away from Chocolates, Sweets, etc.
- If you have had an early or afternoon treatment you should only brush your teeth with white toothpaste, do not use any coloured mouthwash for 48 hours.
- If you had a late night treatment do not brush your teeth tonight and then tomorrow use only white toothpaste and no coloured mouthwash. It is advisable that you use a soft toothbrush whilst on the white diet.
- After your teeth whitening treatment, if for any reason you experience any sensitivity, rub a little Bonjela on to your gum area and after a while any discomfort should dissipate.
Call us now: 01489 896 767
© Copyright 2013 Pure White Teeth Whitening | Web Design Portsmouth